add

Google Ad

Friday, January 13, 2017

Scorpio Compatible Signs



"The most compatible signs with Scorpio are generally considered to be Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces. The least compatible signs with Scorpio are generally considered to be Leo and Aquarius."

Based on my experience as a Scorpio Woman most of my friends are Virgo and Pisces. I have a group of friends or "Barkada" most of them are Virgo's and Pisces. My bestfriend is a Virgo and my husband is a Pisces.

In my point of view about Virgo's, they are the bestfriend material for me, not for a relationship since I found them boring. Why? Because they just approve to what you are planning. They just follow what you said. They are just quite and I have no problem with them. It's not challenging.

My point of view about Pisces, they are fun to be with. But they are traitor, I'm sorry to say about this but  it's true. Anyway as a Scorpio I can eat my pride if I love the person, that is why I can forgive them. They are still my friends even if they are like that. Even if they keep something I can sense them but I just keep myself blind to keep away from trouble. If we had a misunderstanding they just went away or just sleep and after that they are okay. 

My point of view about Cancer, I don't have a friend who is cancer or maybe I have one but I just didn't know his sign. But I had a relationship with a Cancer once. Well it goes fine. Cancer's are not a sociable sign. They just want to stay home. He is afraid of me especially when I look mad and he acts pitiful and would cry so that I can forgive him or approve to his request. lol. He just can't get over with me.  

My point of view about Capricorn. Well I had a relationship with a Capricorn. It didn't went well. He just went gone and I don't know why. Well maybe because I don't have time for him. I'm always mad at him and I don't know why. lol

My point of View about Leo. I have rented a room in a Leo's house and we are always having a misunderstanding. I don't like their attitude. They are proud and always wanted to be number one. They just love to be praised and praising them is just a waste of time for me. Well I have learned to ignore them since I don't want any trouble. 


No comments:

Post a Comment